“It’s a tragic fall from grace… If he ever hits grace.” – Frank
Dan finds out that a “fan” complained about his performance in a previous episode. This revelation proves to be extremely entertaining. Afterward, Better Call Saul is discussed.
Show Topics (May Contain Spoilers):
- (0 mins) There is an opening and introduction and then Dan receives a complaint from a fan.
- (5 mins) Dan handles the revelation of this complaint about as well as you’d expect.
- (10 mins) Frank and Dan discuss the main cast of Better Call Saul.
- (15 mins) The discussion turns to the various plots of this first season of the show.
- (20 mins) Frank and Dan discussion the unevenness of this first season.
- (25 mins) The discussion turns to the criminal underworld elements unique to Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul.
- (30 mins) Frank and Dan discuss how the show will eventually roll into Breaking Bad.
- (35 mins) The discussion shifts toward the concept of the villain in cable drama. Dan is for it and Frank is against it.
- (40 mins) Dan gives his opinion on the prequel structure in regard to Better Call Saul and how that affects the legacy of Breaking Bad.
- (45 mins) Frank and Dan discuss how the show will eventually roll into Breaking Bad, again.
- (50 mins) The discussion shifts to how relieved our hosts are that the show is good.
- (55 mins) Frank and Dan ponder if this show stands on it’s own.